Twitist Forums
has facebook gone overboard with all the apps? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook apps (/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: has facebook gone overboard with all the apps? (/thread-29439.html)

Pages: 1 2

has facebook gone overboard with all the apps? - allen - 11-09-2012 01:34 PM

how about the doubles, the funwall, superwall, advanced wall. sheesh!

- iGNORANT GiRL - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

hell yeah. not to mention all the perverted photos on everyone's funwall....sheesh!! lol

- Mulptr - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

Facebook, no. The people that use it, yes.

- mae m - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

YES!

- Appreciate - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

hell yea it sure has. But i havent added any other than SUPER POKE. Thats the only good one i think .. the rest of them just have a lil too much going on for me. I just have that new super poke gig and everything else the basic facebook. But faceook needs to cut it down and keep it a lil simple. They sure are going a lil overboard... but whatever it is .. I LOVE FACEBOOK !

- drshorty - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

No, the app designers have gone overboard. Facebook didn't tell them what apps to design.

- bcbird - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

There should be a draft for certain applications like all the walls.

But as long as you have people that don't get too many unnecessary, then its fine. Many are pretty sweet

- Lenny - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

Heck yes!

- sophomore - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

there's all these applications, you add around 30 applications and what happens? you have an endless page of your profile that you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom and your friends no longer has the patience or the attention to read the original essential "wall" messages or your personal info's.

and the applications requires that both users to have it at the same time or else it won't work and it doesn't tell you that if the other person have recieved your application's "function" , it just sends to *all* your friends, that is equal to blindly sending out a bunch of "undelivered mail" if we're applying it under the postal systems context.

my profile is getting confusing with all the apps......

- sappy16 - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM

yes, wayyy overboard!