Twitist Forums
Is there a way to color your Facebook profile? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook profile (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Is there a way to color your Facebook profile? (/thread-29546.html)

Is there a way to color your Facebook profile? - Ehmuhlee♥ - 11-09-2012 01:37 PM

Every time I visit my facebook profile I notice how boring and plain it is. Is there a way to color it? I think I've seen some groups you can join, but I don't think they work. Or do they? I really don't know.

- sky diving nut - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

no, but the groups you see are probably petitions to be able to color your profile

- dreamsilk - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

Yeah I hear what your saying.The closest thing you can do is use the tattoo wall ap and make a tattoo wall.It just creates a seperate tab on your page that you click to see the wall after you make it.I'm always seeing an add for the ap on the side of my page saying something like:hey your profile is naked..Add some tats to it.You can add single tats that shows up in a space on your profile but thats the closest thing I've ever found to a layout for facebook.

- Zadrii - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

No there isn't. When you join those groups it's just a petition to make facebook give us colored profiles