Twitist Forums
Why did one of my friends dissapear on facebook???!!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook friends (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: Why did one of my friends dissapear on facebook???!!? (/thread-29576.html)

Why did one of my friends dissapear on facebook???!!? - Hi bye ... - 11-09-2012 01:38 PM

Today i opened my facebook and i was seeing my friend list then i realized that one of my friends dissapeared i looked three times and i didnt find that person.i searched in my sisters friends and i didnt find also i searched in the persons brothers and sisters friends and i didnt find.Would that person have blocked me or deleted the account?or is facebook retarded?thanx
Thanks for all your answers:-)but i dont think the person will block me because we hardley even talk to each other and we are relatives but not close :-) so i thinl its deactivated btw thanx again :-p

- Brittany - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

It could very well be that you were blocked, I don't forsee Facebook just doing that.

- Correy - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

The likelihood of that person deleting his/her account is very high, so I would assume that he/she did in fact delete his/her account.

- Washim - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

Most probably he has blocked u. There may be other reasons like Deactivation or Permanent Deletion of his fb a/c, but these r rare.

- Rock Star - 11-09-2012 01:46 PM

Yes you wrte blocked or deleted...they dont just disapper or maybe that person deleted their facebook