Twitist Forums
On FaceBook can I make my Privacy settings different for one person ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook privacy (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: On FaceBook can I make my Privacy settings different for one person ? (/thread-29633.html)

On FaceBook can I make my Privacy settings different for one person ? - Happystage389 - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM

Like I want to keep someone as a friend, but not let her post on my page, or some other things.. Is there any way I can keep her as a friend and not let her post on my page, by switching something in privacy settings? I want everyone else to be able to post on my page though. Thanks.

- Sean - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

yea...usually you can just block them so that they do not appear on your wall whenever an update relating to them occurs. Your best bet is to block them.

- <3 Mystery Girl <3 - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

Yes, go to privacy settings<customize<and choose who you want and choose what they can see

Or, when you make a post click the lock icon on the right side of the post and click customize and click the person, ect.

Hope I Helped Smile

- MOHAN - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

simple click at the account option from where you log out

there is a privacy setting option from where you can edit the privacy settings accordingly
jst read what is written there and you b able to block the person frm posting on your wall

- Tej prakash Pathak - 11-09-2012 01:48 PM

no, it is not possible for a single person.