Twitist Forums
Out going chick or pateint chick? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook groups (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Out going chick or pateint chick? (/thread-29754.html)

Out going chick or pateint chick? - 111tyrant - 11-09-2012 01:43 PM

there is this girl that kinda likes me,but wants us to know more about each other. she is also ultra shy. so i said fine. there was a high school football game with our rivals. there so many girls crowding me,one gilr almost crushed my spine by hugging me , but we were freknds not like the other stragers . she said , onof my friends think your cute. of course she had to say it in front of my future gf . so i follow my freind and this hot ckick says, oh i think your cute. so i talk to the group of girls the look at future gf and she just ignores me. so i get the hot chicks number and name for facebook. who should try to get to know better. outgoing emo chick or the shyer patient but hot bod chick

- Akrish - 11-09-2012 01:51 PM

what language is this?

- michaelm - 11-09-2012 01:51 PM

you have a very interesting question but youre spellings horrible and i had to make out some words ! the shy girl obviously is hurt by youre actions and thats why shes ignoring you coz you actually had to get the " football " girls number and write it down even as the shy girl saw this ?

you have a chioce to make and no one but you can make it ! theres the hot " football " girl who wants you and definitely not for just friendship as she very clearly wants youre body and more in between the sheets ! but whose to say she wont also be going to other football games and generously donating of herself to other fine specimens like youreself ?

the shy girl kinda likes you but shes not making it clear that shes into you and that you both have a thing going on ! continue being friendly with the shy girl and render youre " stud " services to the hot " football " girl , and when all else fails you can go back to the shy girl !

ofcourse she,ll hate youre guts and probably smack you in the face !

even " akrish " is asking what language youre using ! hahaha !

- Ruben - 11-09-2012 01:51 PM

personally an out going chick can be unpredicatable and wild. if thats you go for it. Honestly to me Any girl willing to wait for a guy has a quality worth looking into. If your into drinking partying gettign in trouble go with the emo. If your into long walks nice talks and a possible wife in the future i would go with that.

Choose wisely my friend. You might not get this opportunity again.