Twitist Forums
Big brother Uk fans: Are you annoyed that Channel 5 has axed the live feed ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Big brother Uk fans: Are you annoyed that Channel 5 has axed the live feed ? (/thread-29945.html)

Big brother Uk fans: Are you annoyed that Channel 5 has axed the live feed ? - Wisdom Seeker - 11-09-2012 04:25 PM

I used to enjoy watching BB throughout the night, live feed. But channel 5 has said there will be no live feed and just the hour highlight show each night.

Major flop this show will be i think. Not a patch on the channel 4 big brother with E4 live footage.
Bad job channel 5

agree ?

- Kєνιи! - 11-09-2012 04:34 PM

Yes I am really annoyed! I wanted to see what Kerry did for her task but unfortunately I can't see! You can get some live updates on the website and facebook pages though which I suppose is alright.
http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK?ref=ts&sk=wall

But yeah I really miss the live action and it was a very silly mistake to get rid of it because I know a lot of people who loved it!

- N-V honey bee - 11-09-2012 04:34 PM

Yh i am. All the good stuff happens in the live feed, It's C5's loss getting rid of it.

- Hot Mess - 11-09-2012 04:34 PM

Nah I rarely watched it before, the best bits are the highlights anyway.

Do you really wanna see housemates sleeping??

- Amazingborder889 - 11-09-2012 04:34 PM

I wouldn't want to watch the LIVE feed of the show to start with, so it doesn't bother me none bit.

I think BB on CH5 won't last long, ch4/E4 had a better budget, and plus everyone can get Ch4 unlike CH5 so the ratings will suffer.

I have great reception were i am here in SE London, but not everyone is that lucky.
BB has had it's day, and should be lade to rest in all honesty.

- John G - 11-09-2012 04:34 PM

Channel 5 did say there would be no live feeds months ago, they just don't have times slots or a 'sister' channel