Twitist Forums
Has Social Networking Sites affected your seo time? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Has Social Networking Sites affected your seo time? (/thread-29996.html)

Has Social Networking Sites affected your seo time? - happySwami339 - 11-09-2012 04:29 PM

Im at a young age and i can frankly say that sometimes social networking sites eats a bit of my time instead of optimizing my seo sites and doing a link campaign. But anyways i just want to know your opinions?!

- Bryce - 11-09-2012 04:38 PM

Should the rest of the world know what "seo sites and doing a link campaign" means?

- Glacial - 11-09-2012 04:38 PM

To me , social networking websites are a big fail , it eats up your time and it makes people addicted to it just like online games , it also teaches people to be so nosy , you always here problems about people peeking on other people's pictures , boyfriends girlfriends mess, privacy invasion , stealing identities etc etc , its also a headache. I only have a myspace page to stay updated to my favorite bands news and talk to the 2 or 3 friends i have there from time to time. Other than that i don't have any activity there in posting comments or adding friends. There are stuff on the web that seem so pointless , twitter for example , why would i care about every single thought my "web friend" say or do. i mean seriously , it doesn't make any sense! and you see people jumping on it and making it a part of their daily life activities and totally neglecting the things they should do in their lives like reading and expanding knowledge for example or working out.