Twitist Forums
If a girl winks at you with a slight smile what does this would mean? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: If a girl winks at you with a slight smile what does this would mean? (/thread-30058.html)

If a girl winks at you with a slight smile what does this would mean? - DomNix - 11-09-2012 04:31 PM

If a girl at work made her way to your desk and then winks at you with a slight smile before saying her goodbye, what does this mean?

By the way... no it's not sand in the eye coz it happened twice already.

- ☆Life Lover©☆ - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

She wants you.

In bed.

NOW.

Most girls don't do that when Romantically interested.
Most girls do that, when physically and sexually interested.
IMHO.

- Molly - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

She thinks you're cute.

- Confused Girl - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

It means she's flirty

- Kristen - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

shes leading you on bro. get at that shit. lmao

- Rachael - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

Im a girl and I've done that to guys I like so she probably likes you!!! Smile

- Dane - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

It means she is a serial rapist looking for a younger man to chain up in her closet so that she can pleasure herself to the thought of her making you cry at night.

Take my 3 easy and simple steps to avoid this in future:

1) Slap every chick you see in the office, so that she knows that your the dominate male in the jungle.

2) Always have a rusty fork handy in your pocket incase the sexual Predator tries to strike again.

3) If you drive to work your fcked. Time to change rides, go hire yourself a moped and Cruise down that mother fking street like a gay boy stroking his own dick. This will intimidate her and cause her to overdoes on petrol fluids.

Follow these 3 easy steps to avoid your grandmas undies in your mouth.

Hope i helped.
Comment, Rate, Subscribe on Facebook, Twitter or google Plus
This is Dane and thanks for reading.
So guys tell me what do you wake up to in the morning...

- Pepsi - 11-09-2012 04:40 PM

She definitely likes you. In my experience girls very rarely wink at guys so it's a sure sign that she's into you.