Twitist Forums
Help I want to be with someone I know I cant have and get jealous when he talks to other girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Help I want to be with someone I know I cant have and get jealous when he talks to other girls? (/thread-3014.html)

Help I want to be with someone I know I cant have and get jealous when he talks to other girls? - Carly - 10-02-2012 05:58 AM

He's my cousins first off I know its wrong but I just met him like a week ago and I think I like him. When I met him I gave him my number and we've been texting nonstop kinda flirting but I get jealous when other girls talk about him on Twitter about the same things I talk about with him but he talks to them about it more. Also I asked to hang out with him but feel intimidated now and feel like I'm gonna be quiet and not have anything to say help

- arstryker - 10-02-2012 06:06 AM

don;t go there keep it simple keep it friends

- Nibah - 10-02-2012 06:06 AM

um idk bout tht,its personal thing! & Every1 Gets jealous,just dnt let it affect u! also does he like u/talk just like friends? u should talk 2 him bout how ya feel if u feel u can talk 2 him/just c if he likes u & etc!