Twitist Forums
Why does Facebook make me unable to close my browser? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why does Facebook make me unable to close my browser? (/thread-30269.html)

Why does Facebook make me unable to close my browser? - ~☆ - 11-09-2012 04:39 PM

I was on Facebook the other day and everything was responding, but I couldn't close my browser. No matter how mnay times I clicked the X. I could mximize, and minimize the window, and I know the program was responding because I could do things on Facebook. I eventually had to close it by pressing Ctrl Alt Delete and logging out. It doesn't do this on any other website. Was this a one time incidient? Or is this Facebook's problem?

- Justin - 11-09-2012 04:48 PM

if you have inter net explore or any thing but google chrome just get rid of it and get google chrome it s really fast and reliably and you wont have t hat problem

- Fluffy D - 11-09-2012 04:48 PM

Facebook haaaaaaates you! It sent you so many hate rays that eventually your computer caught a hate ray cold and refused to cooperate!

Nah, it's probably because of a mild computer error. It happened on my old computer a lot, and on my new one (before I, um, dropped it) a few times too. It also depends on the website you're on, so be careful.

- roxyroxxx♥ - 11-09-2012 04:48 PM

hi lemons i like flan! u said ud pick me as best! make sure u do be4 i beat u up and feed ur insides to A hobo =) <333