Twitist Forums
How do you know someone unfriended you on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you know someone unfriended you on facebook? (/thread-30347.html)

How do you know someone unfriended you on facebook? - Mark Jackson - 11-09-2012 04:42 PM

Rumor at school is, you can now know who unfriended you on Facebook. Anyway knows how?

- yeva - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

step one: copy ALL your friends' names onto Microsoft Word.
step two: keep an eye on the numbers of friends you have.
step three: if number drops, search through ALL the names of your friends and compare with word document.
step four: no. there isn't a way.

- Tayla - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

Either go to their page and if it says add friend they defriended u. Or go to their friends and type ur name, if it isn't there, not a friend

- AnnoyingOverlord604 - 11-09-2012 04:51 PM

If you know your exact number of friends and then it is lower, then you were unfriended. Or if you see your 'friend' in the people you might know list.

I have a 6th sense on knowing who unfriended me. That shows how little of a real life I have...

But I sometimes unfriend people if I never talk to them, or it was years ago that I talked to them. Or if I never met them, but added them anyways [but I did that when I was new to Facebook]. But if the people I unfriended got offended, they should realize that they never actually talked to me in person or on Facebook.

There is a way, but you have to be OCD about your friends list