Twitist Forums
Do you think anyone can make new friends/penfriends on Facebook ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think anyone can make new friends/penfriends on Facebook ? (/thread-30395.html)

Do you think anyone can make new friends/penfriends on Facebook ? - shankd67 - 11-09-2012 04:44 PM

Its a pretty rare instance, unless one is a celebrity, I guess.
I personally think that Facebook is only for staying in touch with people we already know or knew (friends, relatives, acquaintances etc.).

- geeyen - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

Why not?

- Marlo - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

Dude

I met someone on craigslist who turned out to be really cool
I found out the other day we played hockey together when we were around 8 years old
now we are 19 and ... craigslist brought up a friendship from the grave... were practically brothers now

anythings possible

- Chandan Rattan - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

Yes...Offcourse....

- Kidd J - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

Before Facebook existed, I already make friends with people on the net via Yahoo! Messenger, MSN, IRC.. etc. We host gatherings and hang out occasionally.

- Hanhula - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

Facebook is more a personal thing. You CAN make friends through groups and stuff, but by random people adding you? No. It's much easier and more fun to go on a game or chat site and make friends there.

- sachin - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

well it depends if you're asking technically or mentally if you're asking question technically you can send request and he /she accepted or reject it it's a free will world. Anyways facebook helps to keep in touch with people we like...

- Michelle - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

yes you can you just have to get to know them first or start out slow .dont everyone deserve a chance to be your friend