Twitist Forums
What Is the Most Interesting Fact About You as a Parent? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What Is the Most Interesting Fact About You as a Parent? (/thread-30419.html)

Pages: 1 2

What Is the Most Interesting Fact About You as a Parent? - davya85 - 11-09-2012 04:45 PM

Do tell
NinjaJenny- I thought I smelled you, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying anything

- Makenzie&Makahla - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

I have 9 kids ( i know)

- Lauren S - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

Lol, i have 6 kids and a niece. Somehow i have not gone crazy just yet.

- ninjajenny - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

That I often forget to shower! LOL!

- ninjajenny - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

I learn as I go along. All my experiences teach me how to deal with a new issue that may arise. I also over analyze my parenting skills. The way I view myself, I see everything as being forced. I'm trying to change that in a more smooth parenting style.

- Charliee - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

Me personally?

Well, I have a rare low blood pressure disorder, one of seven known diagnosed cases in the world, and the only one that is a mummy! The others mustn't have been game to have kids, lol. I'm stubborn.

Also, my three kids are all left handers. Not really a fact about me, lol.

- Happytramp171 - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

I have three girls under the age of two including a set of twins. And soon I will have three girls under the age of 5months old. My husband and I are adopting a baby girl who is 11days old.

- Happytramp171 - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

Being a NORML activist. (no that isn't spelled wrong!!)

california Prop 215 baby!! What?

** LOL @ the TD fairy : ]
My Quote on it is:
"Don't panic, It's Organic!!"
In all seriousness this is a medicine. Patients need it to thrive on.

- Truth Hurts - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

I hate boasting about my parenting successes. At mothers meetings I am kinda the "silent one". NO, my kid is not a genius, no he did not recite the alphabet at 8 months, no, he's not the next top-model, etc...

- katy ++ - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

Something I know thats interesting about my 'mother' is that she was a drug addict for 12 years and still is. And she shot someone supposedly 'accidently'

Thank heavens I was adopted.

Something about my adopted mother: She is the most amazing and loving person I have ever met in my life...Oh and she has had Type 1 diabetes since she was 5.