Twitist Forums
Anyone know a way i can drop hints for my clueless boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone know a way i can drop hints for my clueless boyfriend? (/thread-30437.html)

Anyone know a way i can drop hints for my clueless boyfriend? - chelsea stather - 11-09-2012 04:46 PM

By any chance hs anyone come across one of those quiz things
people do on facebook as a note? My boyfriend is kind of clueless
and i'd love if i could find one to make him kinda get the hint
on stuff i'd like him to do. For example: kiss me on the forehead,
call me baby, hold my hand, etc..
I know it sounds lame, but yeah... any romance quizzes are
greatly appreciated. thanks!

- Finny Macgee - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

You're right, it does sound lame. If you were my girlfriend I would dump you, but not before giving you the beating you so richly deserve.

- morbidlybeautiful - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

why don't you just tell him instead of having a social networking quiz 2 it for you.

- Pat♥Jess - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

just tell him, its gunna be alot easier

- Demolk - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

Guys dont pick up on hints, plain and simple. Chances are that he might not even catch that you are asking for those things that would get sent to him about you anyway. You are SO much better off just say "it would be nice if you ..." or something to that degree. Dont come off like he isnt doing the right things, but just let him know you would like that little extra level of affection from him. Dont beat around the bush our you'll never get anywhere.

- davon h - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

tell him straight out

- ph-ph s - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

I think that your boyfriend must be more lovely and he must be know exactly what does sex mean to the woman

- Juliet - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

Just ask him why he never does it and maybe he will start. I think it would be easier than making quizzes. You could also start by calling him a nickname and see if he catches on or ask if he wants to hold hands with you.