Twitist Forums
Is it wrong to block your relatives on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong to block your relatives on facebook? (/thread-30441.html)

Is it wrong to block your relatives on facebook? - ♥ - 11-09-2012 04:46 PM

I'm 17 and don't want them to see what I'm up to.

Does that make me a bad person or something? LOL

- lovekitty - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

no , not at all. we do what we gotta do.

- Jessica - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

no its not bad u just want privacy. lol i used to have my dad on fb but i deleted him cuz he was looking at wat i was doing Wink

- Taelyr V - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

no haha i wouldn't want them seeing my stuff either!

- saywhat? - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

It doesn't make you a bad person,you are young and want your privacy but you are going to make them wonder what you are up to even more with blocking them. Imaginations will run wild. Make a relatives FB page and one "real" one . Put all your friends and relatives on the fake one,keeping some tame messages and activities on it. Give your friends your real FB page. Put that one under a name your relatives don't know. But still, don't add people you don't know and never meet someone you don't know well,bring a trusted friend and meet in a public place if you do choose to meet people.

- Marissa - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

As long as you have a good reason then it aint bad. My sister kept commenting on my status and correcting my grammar and spelling, i just deleted her as a friend.

- Magic - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

no it does not, is up to you how comfortable you are by having people seen your comments or conversations that you have with everyone.

- kate - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

i did that

- Patrick - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

it doesn't make you a bad person at all. It just means that you want your friend relationships and your family relationships separate. Which is completely normal. Especially for a teenage girl.

- Megan :) - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

lol i'm 13 and i'm not alowd on facebook so i bloked all my relitives so its not bad or anything :')