Twitist Forums
How to get revenge on cheating boyfriend(dont tell me i know its stupid) ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to get revenge on cheating boyfriend(dont tell me i know its stupid) ? (/thread-30556.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to get revenge on cheating boyfriend(dont tell me i know its stupid) ? - Masterscene207 - 11-09-2012 04:50 PM

Today i clicked on my boyfriends facebook page to find out hes in a relationship with someone else
He doesent know i know and im meeting him tomorrow how could i get my revenge id really love to make a fool of him Smile
Thanks for anwsers any are welcome

- Raghavendran T B - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

He's a man and he has right to do so. You have to accept him.

- Ford Prefect - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Custard pie him in a public place

- Anonymous Teen - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Get mad at him over something really small like not wearing the right color shirt. He'll be so confused.

- Sazz - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Dump him. That's embarrassing enough.

- anonano1234 - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Pie in face!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

- HI! - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Wow what a low move. I am sorry to hear you are going through this. Um, I would just kick him in the balls after you confront him and he gives you the typical "Let me explain..." line to you lol

- JANE m - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Text to say you cant meet up as you are going out with someone else, be bright and happy in the text. the best revenge is showing you are not bothered.

- Beepy - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Um, if he's really your boyfriend why would he legitimately be in a Facebook relationship with someone else?

I mean generally when people cheat they don't advertise it, so it doesn't sound like he's really cheating.

Also, he doesn't know you know? Surely if it's his relationship status on his Facebook page he can reasonably assume that everyone on his friends list knows.

I'm going with either he's been fraped or you are crazy and he isn't actually your boyfriend.

- Christine - 11-09-2012 04:58 PM

Well you know how sometimes people just put their relationship status as 'in a relationship' but they aren't? It's just a joke? Maybe thats what happened.
But if you know that he is well I'm not to sure revenge is the best way to go. Maybe get angry at him or if you really want to pie in face like a clown. Make him look like a fool in public.
Hope this helped.