Twitist Forums
What are some cute profile picture ideas? 10 points? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What are some cute profile picture ideas? 10 points? (/thread-30598.html)

What are some cute profile picture ideas? 10 points? - Lily Rawr - 11-09-2012 04:52 PM

I need some profile picture ideas for Facebook. My friends always have cute profile pictures. And the things they do are like they pose behind a brick wall, make a collage of their pictures (its like a square divided into 4 parts) Whenever i try to do a good profile picture only like 3 people comment. Please help me. And no rude comments or " be yourself comments" If i were to be myself then i wouldnt be asking this question

- Theresa - 11-09-2012 05:00 PM

Maybe if you have a really cool bridge around, then take a picture near it or on it, or if you live near the woods then climb a tree and have someone take a picture. Or, if you wanted the collage thing and you have a webcam, then go to seenly.com (there's more websites like that, i just don't know what the are) and you can make do cool things with your webcam there.

- Briana Anderson - 11-09-2012 05:00 PM

some of mine are
~my reflection on a really big newly washed car
~sitting on top of my garage roof
~me holding various signs like "dont hate just appreciate" or "feed me"
~try taking a pic of urself with a new hairstyle and make up so you look really nice"
~me and my mom
~favorite cartoon
~baby pic
~pictures that my friends or relatives took when i looked all natural and just minded my own business
~my shadow
~some tips go on different photo editors or apps on facebook that do unique things to pics. i use these a lot. And go out and bring ur camera EVERYWHERE. u never noe when a really good pic moment comes. also dont overdo it. sometimes wen people take countless pics of themselves ALONE with a webcam or their shirt off. some people may call u pretty or hot and comment and like a lot. but in reality its very conceited. its ok tho to take countless pics of u and others cuz thats just messing around with friends and alot of them become good profile pics Big Grin Good luck with finding the best pic!