Twitist Forums
ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? (/thread-30616.html)

ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? - Llina D - 11-09-2012 04:53 PM

ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?

- Robinmp - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

I wouldn't like it!! He may need to be told though because guys don't always think of those things like we do.

- Mark H - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

It should depend on the pictures. Them hugging and kissing wouldn't be cool. It also would be a problem if he had pictures of her in revealing poses or clothing. If it is just a few modest photos and he is still friends with her, it shouldn't be a big deal.

- wednesday - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

i would feel weird seeing it but i would change my feeling. there is nothing wrong with it. he clearly loved the girl. and its only facebook. this guy i dated once had a pic of him and his gf, it was really sweet how he was holding her in the pic and she looked really hot in it too.
ok im bi curious but thats not the point.
it shouldnt be seen as a problem.

- Sydney E - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

Depends on the type of picture.

- Serenity - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

He needs to take those down, or she can have him.

- **** me - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

pretty pissed off to be honest

- mommyto6 - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

Just do as any smart girl would and put some of you and your old boyfriends on your facebook. Lordy, people it doesn't take a rocket scientist to fight fire with fire.