Twitist Forums
Is it a good idea to just add random people on FaceBook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it a good idea to just add random people on FaceBook? (/thread-30645.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it a good idea to just add random people on FaceBook? - swtgurl123 - 11-09-2012 04:54 PM

That's what I've been doing ever since I made my account but I know most of them because they go to my school and some of my cousins have accounts too. I mean whenever I add them they accept me as a friend and they ask me do I know you?. I say no but then that's it. I think that its good to meet new people on the internet. Okay I have some of their numbers too but is it bad to add anyone on facebook?

- louisjenvey - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

Dude how old are you that is just mad

- Handy - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

You shouldn't get to close to ANYONE on the internet nor should you add random people. They can find you IP Address and trace you down to your exact address.

If you keep you email address and family/friends exposed to everyone than people are going to find you.

- Price - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

only add the cute ones cause typically a serial killer/rapist is ugly.

- Riley - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

No, definitely not. Meet new people in real life, not on the internet.

- ros - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

If you don't know them don't add them. Make sure your birth date is not visible and make sure your photo can't be used as a passbook photo. Limit what information is shared. If you are not happy for your future employer to read your comments -then don't write them.

- dannyboy2111 - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

if you want to go ahead remember its your choice what choices you make is on you

- Rachel - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

yes

- Tyler - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

No.

- eNCrypti0n - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

People pay me to hack other peoples crap . If some one wants me to hack you , I need information on you . Lets say Im hacking your Gmail account , you have two challenge questions . The first challenge question is "mothers place of birth" or what ever . I make an account with some hot chick whose pic I found on google images that is in your age range , you accept . I have full access to your info and I might be ballsy enough to straight out ask you questions that will answer your challenge questions like Im some chick you went to school with and Im trying to remember you . Think of facebook as a concrete cinder block and everything else as jelly beans (apps , friends etc...) Hacking the facebook server is a joke , getting permissions through friend requests and apps is easy . Also , only toolbags accept any moron that sends them a friend request and I know your not a tool bag so have some discretion