Twitist Forums
What to say to my friends on fathers day that does not have a dad? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What to say to my friends on fathers day that does not have a dad? (/thread-30809.html)

What to say to my friends on fathers day that does not have a dad? - Misz. Jazzii ALi - 11-09-2012 04:59 PM

Hello, im on facebook and i see all my friends upset and unhappy cause like everyone saying how much they love their dads and how much that are thankful for having their dads today. and i was wondering what can i change my status to help them out and like i want something cute and preppy haha lol this is easy points people. Smile please help.

- bopdaddy - 11-09-2012 05:08 PM

it is best to let this one lay and not say anything unless you are asked

- Playkid12 - 11-09-2012 05:08 PM

Happy Mother's Day. I'm sure his mother filled in the role of his dad or someone else did.

- Dying_inside_4_you - 11-09-2012 05:08 PM

Tell them that some people in the world don't have dad's. (I don't he's never around) tell them that your mother is both parents to you. You don't need two parents to have parents. (I hope that made sense)

- Annie - 11-09-2012 05:08 PM

I know you want to help, but, its just another day to many people. Now, as for me, my dad died many, many years ago. There are some step dads who are better at being a dad. Is he a dad? Spend this time with your dad and feel blessed.

- New Look - 11-09-2012 05:08 PM

Nothing don't bring it up.