Twitist Forums
Muslims in Pakistan find facebook and youtube offensive to their religion?In what way? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Muslims in Pakistan find facebook and youtube offensive to their religion?In what way? (/thread-30837.html)

Pages: 1 2

Muslims in Pakistan find facebook and youtube offensive to their religion?In what way? - ♥Lilly Loves Jesus♥ - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

I don't know anything about Islam, what was on facebook and youtube that disturbed them? I don't get it. What exactly are they standing up against?

- Katherine J - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

Don't they find most things offensive?

- Afridi - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

oh my word my word... you people are ready to pounce on anything aren't you? It wasn't done by the government.. it was asked for by the people, a resounding majority actually. This is just a symbolic gesture as a protest against draw Mohammad day... everyone who is in Pakistan can easily access Facebook... youtube isn't blocked

- heartless_hank - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

It's national draw the prophet day. They don't want to see the drawings.

- whisperingmeal722 - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

Well, there are pictures of women's ....faces.... on facebook. Plus there's all that thinking and freespeeech. But hey, let's just keep kissing their collective butts and see where that gets us.

- Question Authority - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

Who cares? They are too sensitive about everything.

- ♥ terry g ♥ - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

They are offended by those who insist on drawing pictures of our Prophet Muhammad, something we are against in lslam.

- Draw Mohammed Day - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

It is because of a free speech movement on facebook, they are depicting images of Mohammed to show their love of freedom of speech. It is a stance against fanatical Muslims that commit violent acts when confronted with depictions of Mohammed.

- Bingleberries - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

Jesus Christ, it's their government. This has nothing to do with muslims or islam. People see anyone in the middle east as Muslim and think that everything revolves around islam. France is mainly catholic christian and they don't ban stuff because it goes against Christianity.

This world is ignorant.

- Griffin - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

I was just reading about this today.The whole thing steamed of a facebook group called "DrawMohammedDay". I find it pretty funny actually. oh and just take a look at what is on youtube and facebook... and then maybe read a little bit about how conservative and strict their religion is. I mean come on, they pray like what? 7 times a day?? haha