Twitist Forums
I am trying to locate the father of my child, however he cut off his mobile number? How do i find him? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I am trying to locate the father of my child, however he cut off his mobile number? How do i find him? (/thread-30869.html)

I am trying to locate the father of my child, however he cut off his mobile number? How do i find him? - Lily - 11-09-2012 05:01 PM

I have a name, but dont know if its real tried looking it up, and nothing comes up. Is there anyway I can trace his old mobil number?

- Deviously Devious - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

Try a private investigator. That's your best bet, besides having to sign up for websites that search for people (subscriptions required).

- purringboy975 - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

You could get the cops involved or hire a private investigator.

- Steven - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

There are many different ways you can try to find him.

1) Find a people search company that supports a mobile number. If found, it will give you other information about that person. Of course, you may need to “buy” additional information.

2) Do the same thing but try other search criteria’s, if you know them, like old addresses, full name, etc. Also, try different people search companies.

3) Use Google and type in his name. It may show some hits.

4) If you have a well-known social networking site, like Facebook or twitter, try searching for his name.

5) Check the white pages of his hometown.

6) If you know any of his relatives, try to contact them for his info.

I have some experience in looking for people because I wanted to look for someone I love. Praise God, however, that I realized I was doing wrong so I stopped and asked Him to forgive me. If you are looking for a loved one, good luck on your search!