Twitist Forums
How can I get over the emotional pain of giving away my kitten? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get over the emotional pain of giving away my kitten? (/thread-30888.html)

How can I get over the emotional pain of giving away my kitten? - Susan - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

I nursed it Untill it was 5 weeks old because his mother ran away and my parents made me give him away to a friend...and this friend takes the kitten everywhere and I'm constantly seeing pictures of him on Facebook with other people and to be honest it's killing me

Please help me :,(

- jack fox - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

smoke a bowl. works for me

- Intellectualbaseball989 - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

why not go and visit? That way you can see how happy she is, and play for a while.

- John Normand - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

get more kittens and give them away, soon it won't matters anymore because you have given away so many kittens that you won't remember which is which and the act of given them away won't be as significant.

- steepcrate498 - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

dnt think about how much u miss him and think about how happy he is.. at least u no tht he is happy nd safe nd loved. i have bn in the same situation.. just be happy for him insted of being sad for yourself