Twitist Forums
Is she just an overly funny person? I kind of want to be friends with her? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Is she just an overly funny person? I kind of want to be friends with her? (/thread-30895.html)

Is she just an overly funny person? I kind of want to be friends with her? - MizzCudi - 11-09-2012 05:02 PM

Okay so this girl in my school, she's a really nice and smart girl. She's not one of those mean popular kids. Anyway, i had some classes with her and in each class she and her friend were always laughing their butts off. It's weird because when i see her friends in different classes, they don't laugh as much, but when they're with her, they're always laughing and falling off their seats.

So, how do you approach someone and be like, i want to be friends?

- rheA! - 11-09-2012 05:11 PM

introduce yourself and sit next to her in class. find something to talk about like 'OH MY GOD, that was so much homework last night!' or something like that.

if the teacher does something stupid of funny, laughwith her. invite her and her friends to your lunchtable. add her on facebook/myspace/twitter/whatever

find something you have in common. ask for help during class- but not too often.

- kaela_barr - 11-09-2012 05:11 PM

just kind of hangout, laugh @ her jokes, be friendly, get to know her, ask to sit @ lunch w/ her. you said she's nice so it should be easy.