Twitist Forums
How did someone send me a friend request while my Facebook was deactivated? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How did someone send me a friend request while my Facebook was deactivated? (/thread-30944.html)

How did someone send me a friend request while my Facebook was deactivated? - Commander Inchief - 11-09-2012 05:04 PM

How is this even possible? I also had notifications when I reactivated the account. People had been commenting on things. I thought I disappeared when I deactivated. I even went to my Facebook URL and searched for myself and couldn't find me while I was deactivated. So how is any of this possible?

- Dalax - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

That's what you get when you are friends with "l33t h4ck3rs"

- Dick - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Facebook probably just recommended people to your friends and you were still in that list. Its no big deal, you sound like that you are panicking over absolutely nothing.

- abraXus - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

someone probably has your login information, or you added an app that reactivated your account

- teeny-tinymountain073 - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Because deactivation doesn't do anything. The same thing happened to me.

- Busy - 11-09-2012 05:13 PM

Maybe befor u deactive he/she sent to yu friend request,anu did not see or ur pagw was hanged and didn't show u ur noti....!!