Twitist Forums
Guys: How often do you check your girlfriends facebook page etc? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Guys: How often do you check your girlfriends facebook page etc? (/thread-30981.html)

Guys: How often do you check your girlfriends facebook page etc? - KidFromBrooklyn - 11-09-2012 05:06 PM

Do you actually look at who comments on her status, pictures posted, wall posting? Or do you care?

- Helpthedude - 11-09-2012 05:14 PM

I only check it if im going to write to her something. I usually just text her but once in a while il write on her wall. So ya it be about once every week or so.

- jamie j - 11-09-2012 05:14 PM

I live with my girlfriend, so.. yeah.. we don't really communicate electronically, and I never check her Facebook page.

- i7 - 11-09-2012 05:14 PM

I think social networking sites are responsible for a lot of social ills, including people posting inappropriate comments on pages that could leave the impression of cheating on ones partner.

I would think, that bf's and gf's would check their partners books, if the relationship wasnt very stable in the first instance and there was an indication of mistrust.

So if I was u, be careful, cos eventually, you'll get found out.

- Giants S.F - 11-09-2012 05:14 PM

i'm personally think that girl deserve to have some personal as long as she dont go flirting with other guys, If I have a girlfriend, I’ll not gonna go stalk everything she post, haha