Twitist Forums
What to do? Backstabbing friends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: What to do? Backstabbing friends? (/thread-31032.html)

What to do? Backstabbing friends? - Kara - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

So, I had a best friend (A). She had 2 best friends. (me & B) Except, B is very two faced. I found her on Yahoo answers, and she's been referring to me as a ***** and someone who can't be trusted. I sound pretty big-headed, but I know that no-one else thinks of me like that. But B is constantly bullying me and saying I'm stealing A. A & B say they don't talk about me behind my back, they swear it. But I know they do, other people tell me they do. And I know this sounds like a horrible thing to do, but A left her facebook logged in on my phone and I got notifications from chats with B. And I read them. B says that I want to kill her and she ****ing hates me. A says I'm not that bad, but then B is like: Yeah that's cause she loooooves you.

I thought B was my friend. And whenever she's annoyed at A she comes to me and talks about her. So, I told A about this, then B said I was a liar and then I lost A's trust because she's always on her side.

Now, A talks to me a lot for some reason, even though she tells other people we aren't friends anymore. What the heck is going on?

- Savanna - 11-09-2012 05:17 PM

A probably wants to be your friend but since B doesn't want to, A tells everyone that ya'll aren't. You should just leave B alone. She wants a reaction from you, and if your ignore her, she will more than likely stop. Don't worry about what she says, you have other friends that love you.(: