Twitist Forums
if i block someone on facebook, can i still look at them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: if i block someone on facebook, can i still look at them? (/thread-31050.html)

if i block someone on facebook, can i still look at them? - Han - 11-09-2012 05:09 PM

i want to block someone on facebook. its a friend iv had a fall out with. im fed up of having links on my profile to their nasty and snide comments as i interact with family on there too and am worried about them seeing it and overreacting.
im hoping we can sort things out eventually. but in the mean time i want to see what she is doing and what she is saying about me as usual.
will this happen when i block them? if not, is there another way?

- - 11-09-2012 05:18 PM

yeah im pretty sure u can, unless they block u back lol

-
Kelli J - 11-09-2012 05:18 PM

No you can't
I blocked someone and tried going to their profile and it didn't show up

- Marie B - 11-09-2012 05:18 PM

I have blocked someone who isn't even on my friends list as I don't want them seeing any comments or anything that I post or even be able to find me. I do not see them on those friends lists and neither do I see their comments posted on any updates etc. The only other way is a bit long winded which would be to ask a friend or relative that is also their friend to update you perhaps. No other way of doing it really other than just ignoring them.