Twitist Forums
What should I do about this ex boyfriend of mine ? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What should I do about this ex boyfriend of mine ? (/thread-31066.html)

What should I do about this ex boyfriend of mine ? - Priscilla - 11-09-2012 05:10 PM

i still have feelings for my ex boyfriend, but I have another boyfriend. I kind of lost touch with my ex boyfriend , we dated about 3 years ago and we recently started talking to each other through texting and through Facebook. My current boyfriend knows that I have been talking with him and stuff and he knows that I am going to see him next week . I am going to see him at the mall on Tuesday but I don't know if he still has feelings for me too. What should I do?

- Brookie - 11-09-2012 05:18 PM

You should NOT do that to your current boyfriend. That is so wrong. Get over the guy by becoming closer to your current boyfriend.

- Brian Freedman - 11-09-2012 05:18 PM

Hey PRiSCiLLA,

I do relationship Q&A videos and you are the 2nd question I answered.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianDFreedman#p/u/3/olDto7M_uG8

Your question starts at 1:19. I hope it helps!

~ Brian Freedman

- bluedragon - 11-09-2012 05:18 PM

Honestly I'm in the same boat again for the second time, me and my ex broke up about a year ago and remained friends, I just can't seem to let him completely out of my life and it's hard b/c if you loved your ex, it's hard to just move on. I tend to be the type that clings onto the past and always go back, but anyway I am with someone new, and I know it's hard to not want to talk to him and all, but, I guess if you really value your relationship now with your current b/f, you should stick with that b/c you don't want to end up loosing both of them. I would say try to sit down and make a smart decision on whether who you really need to spend your time with, and if you are still thinking that you should be with your ex, then let you current b/f go, keeping both of them in your life is very very hard to do, and stressful. good luck Smile