Twitist Forums
If a girl liked you, would she accept your friend request straight away on facebook or would she wait a while? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If a girl liked you, would she accept your friend request straight away on facebook or would she wait a while? (/thread-31088.html)

If a girl liked you, would she accept your friend request straight away on facebook or would she wait a while? - chubbyname462 - 11-09-2012 05:11 PM

I tried to add this girl on facebook but she didn't accept my friend request after 2 months. She accepted one of my friends friend requests close to my birthday so I deleted my friend request to her. Does she like me?

- Beetlejuice - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

How well does she even know you? If you two are just acquaintances, she may not even respond to you. Or maybe she's just not nice. Look for a girl who IS interested in you.

- carmen - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

You're over analyzing this way too much, a facebook friend request acceptance has nothing to do with whether she likes you or not, why don't you try asking her

- Leroy Harrison - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

She would probably wait a while depending on age... But after 2 months... I would say it is time to move on. But I could be wrong. Maybe she just did not see the request.

- Tristin Lyons - 11-09-2012 05:19 PM

If she never accepted your friend request, she obviously either doesn't know you, or isn't interested in you. If she was interested in you, she would have accepted it.