Twitist Forums
How can I get my parents to let me have a facebook?!? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I get my parents to let me have a facebook?!? (/thread-31319.html)

How can I get my parents to let me have a facebook?!? - Lacey M - 11-09-2012 05:20 PM

Im 13 and all my friends have one! My parents do too! And I cant do it behind there backs because my older brother is friends with some of my friends ( they friended him) and my older brother wont let me have one either. Its not fair! I really want one! How can I convince my parents?

- Whit (pure energy) - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

show them how boring it is and they'll let you. Facebook is gay.

- k.â„“.w. - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

make a fake name.
dont tell them.

- highsink566 - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

do it behind there bachs DUH!!
facebook is hella boring theres nothing to do

- Katka B - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

why should they know it???

- Taylorkinz - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

Well.... I think you should tell them that im 13 and i a right to have a facebook. Because its really really really protecting on facebook

- it is me ! Leo - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

tell your parents that it is a good way to talk to your friends & get help from them if your not able to reach them on the phone also you can keep up to date on things communicate with any one & it is safe so that you will not be giving your information out to any one & you can block people who you don't want on your Facebook LOL it is weird that your parents won't let you be on Facebook because my Nephue who is 7 years old has a facebook & that is 6 years younger then you Tell them you need Facebook shool because a lot of school have things there to post information of activitys or other things going on.