Twitist Forums
Should I report my boyfriends brother threatening to kill me and harm my parents over facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I report my boyfriends brother threatening to kill me and harm my parents over facebook? (/thread-31329.html)

Should I report my boyfriends brother threatening to kill me and harm my parents over facebook? - kitty.cat - 11-09-2012 05:21 PM

Hey Smile I'm just wondering if I should tell the police about my boyfriend of over 2 years brother who has threatened to kill me and harm my family? He has a record already and is under 18. My boyfriend says he will take care of it, but I know this boy is capiable of it.. Help?

- GRC♪ - 11-09-2012 05:30 PM

Yes, absolutely! Me and my friends have received death threats before, and as soon as they know the police is informed, the person generally stops doing it.

- ịcąгυѕ - 11-09-2012 05:30 PM

My cousin has just gone through a similar thing. Her ex boyfriend made threats through text message. She called the police and showed them the texts. they called him into the station he got a caution and she got a restraining order against him. He is no longer allowed to contact her in any way or be in her area. He lives about an hours drive away but was always around her house. She hasn't heard form him since. Call the police and report him!

- . - 11-09-2012 05:30 PM

Take a screenshot of the threat and save it. And yes report it.