Twitist Forums
What happens if you post a update from your cell on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What happens if you post a update from your cell on facebook? (/thread-31383.html)

What happens if you post a update from your cell on facebook? - me - 11-09-2012 05:24 PM

Does it only say what type of cell it is if it's a blackberry? What does it say if it's not a blackberry? I can't let my sister find out I bought an iphone, I've been getting in trouble for my spending.

- Dave - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Still depends on what application you use.

- ShyShadow - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

I think it might say the type of phone. I'm not 100% sure on that though. I just have a plan phone and it just says facebook mobile with that

- just me - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

Depends on if you use the facebook application on your phone. Mine says "via Android." I've seen people with iPhones whose updates say "via iphone." I don't know if going through the internet instead of the actual application would say anything or not.

Or just update from a computer instead of a phone.

- dannyboy2111 - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

it will say VIA Mobile Web or If you have a phone that has the facebook app it will say like for example VIA blackberry or VIA Iphone hope this helps

- Jackiee♥ - 11-09-2012 05:32 PM

It says the Phonee.
When i post from my Phone it says
"Posted.... minutes ago by Facebook for Iphone"

Does it for Blackberry and other phones
x