Twitist Forums
Is it wrong to be attacked by your own mother on facebook? Please see details? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it wrong to be attacked by your own mother on facebook? Please see details? (/thread-31453.html)

Is it wrong to be attacked by your own mother on facebook? Please see details? - Brittany H - 11-09-2012 05:27 PM

I was having a conversation with a friend, using the wall and comment thing. But i forgot to erase it. My mom is my friend on facebook and accidenlty seen it. Now this is what she written on my wall and in the news feed:there are two sides to every story! I was never one to air dirty laundry,and i am not going to start! 21 soon wow...need to mature!!!! Is this wrong or no?

- ashley - 11-09-2012 05:35 PM

it's really not wrong... you are almost 21 and you are an adult. you can do and say what you please. she may not like it, but you are no longer a child. i don't know what your conversation was about with your friend, but your mom is still your mom and she may not like everything you have to say but she has a right to say what she wants.

i say just let it go. it's really not that big of a deal. if you don't want your mom seeing your conversations with your friends i suggest deleting her

- Pearl L - 11-09-2012 05:35 PM

maybe you should apologize to your mom for airing that dirty laundry