Twitist Forums
What is a good song to listen to when you find a long lost brother that you never knew about? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is a good song to listen to when you find a long lost brother that you never knew about? (/thread-31525.html)

What is a good song to listen to when you find a long lost brother that you never knew about? - Kel - 11-09-2012 05:29 PM

My brother found me on facebook. I never knew he existed. I'm looking for a meaningful song that describes that. I'm soooo happy he found me SmileSmileSmile

- free2bmilly - 11-09-2012 05:38 PM

Wow i dunno but
i am SSSSOOOOO HAPPY 4 U!!!!!
i wonder how u didnt kno that he existed tho.
but wow u must be sooo happy=)

- travelgirlbjw28 - 11-09-2012 05:38 PM

I know exactly how you feel!

I came to know my brother when I was 16. My mom had put him up for adoption when he was 3 months old for her own reasons, and they both put in a search for each other within two weeks of the other. 12 years later he's the best brother I could have asked for! Enjoy whatever time you can with him, but take it slow...you both have to adjust .

The following link is of adoption related songs. Check it out, there are some beautiful ones there, and play them on youtube. Congratulations!