Twitist Forums
What clues can a women tell me to see if my wife really loves me or she is full of sh-t? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What clues can a women tell me to see if my wife really loves me or she is full of sh-t? (/thread-31660.html)

What clues can a women tell me to see if my wife really loves me or she is full of sh-t? - djr - 11-09-2012 05:34 PM

I caught her kissing a friend of mine at a party at his house 10 years ago.I recently caught her emailing an old boyfriend on facebook that had very suggestive wording from him to her.She says that she only loves me and the 10 year ago thing was a mistake that she still regrets.But why would she be emailing and old high school boyfriend then ?

- Broken Heart - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

If she still playing after ten years, then I'm so sorry but it's time for you to move on.

- Shil3765 - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

I want u to read ur question and ask urself is this the actions of someone who cares...ummm. Probably not. Divorce her

- King cracker jack - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

What more do you need,kissing your wife and tasting other mans wang on her breath.She's cheating on you,move on.