Twitist Forums
what does it mean when your friend has when your girlfriend has taylor swift lyrics as her status? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what does it mean when your friend has when your girlfriend has taylor swift lyrics as her status? (/thread-31664.html)

what does it mean when your friend has when your girlfriend has taylor swift lyrics as her status? - Daisy - 11-09-2012 05:35 PM

what does it mean when your friend has when your girlfriend has taylor swift lyrics as her status eatheir you've done something very right or very rong???? its my female friend that said that on her facebook.

- Kia - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

it means she has poor taste in music.

- ashley - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

Well the lyrics I post don't always match how I feel. I know Taylor just came out with a new song, so it could be just the new song lyrics. I posted them on mine and they really don't have a significant meaning towards how I feel, other than I like the song and lyrics.

- VulgarObserver176 - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

It means when someone has a taylor swift lyrics as her status, her boyfriend has done something very good(surprised her, made her happy) or very bad(cheated,lied, forgot a birthday).