Twitist Forums
What to say on Facebook on the anniversary of a loved ones death? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What to say on Facebook on the anniversary of a loved ones death? (/thread-31802.html)

What to say on Facebook on the anniversary of a loved ones death? - Katee - 11-09-2012 05:39 PM

Tomorrow it will be 2 years since my father passed away and I want to honor him with a facebook status about him. Also, I feel it would make me feel better. However, I don't know what to say. I am 13 and I don't want to sound like I'm prying for sympathy because really I'm not.

- Just one of many - 11-09-2012 05:48 PM

how about something like this : "today I get to remember and celebrate how wonderful my Dad was and how much we loved each other. I miss him, but I know he watches over me still and hasn't left my life, only this world! here's to you, Dad!"

- swimmergirl - 11-09-2012 05:48 PM

I always put a YouTube song. That show how much I missed that person. I love I will missing you by puff daddy. I will also write on my wall today what ever years it has been I lost my (person). I will never forget you and I know you are looking over me right now. I will always love you