Twitist Forums
My facebook notification bubble red did not hide by itself? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: My facebook notification bubble red did not hide by itself? (/thread-31821.html)

My facebook notification bubble red did not hide by itself? - kamarul ezzany - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

when i open my facebook page . it shows that my notification did not hide when i click around outside the notification box . then , i must click each of my notification to make the red bubble notification number to disappear . moreover , my notification not at normal because the notification's box appear at the left side beside the notifications' icon . it should be at the right beside the notification' logo. but my friend request and my message icon can disappear by itself when i click around outside the box . only my notification cannot be like that . this is not normal because the notification red bubble should be disappear when we click around outside the box and also show at the right beside the notification's icon . i also try open at others laptop but still remains same . means this not google or internet problems . i also open the notification setting but nothing related to my problems and at the same time in notification setting , i did not click right at the emails frequency . please , someone help me to fix this . really need as soon as possible . and sorry my broken english . hope it fix

- mammothlinen636 - 11-09-2012 05:48 PM

Make sure to check if you have allowed the notification to your mail...

Good luck!