Twitist Forums
What type of things would a cool popular girl post? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: What type of things would a cool popular girl post? (/thread-31837.html)

What type of things would a cool popular girl post? - Cory - 11-09-2012 05:40 PM

I'm a 12 year old girl, and I was wondering what you think 12 year old girls who are cool and popular, post? Like on twitter, buzz, etc.
Please don't tell me I'm too young, I'm turning 13 tomorrow Smile

- NocturnalEnigma - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

It all depends on what you think 'cool' and 'popular' really means. The problem with Twitter, Buzz and similar sites is that people who don't really have anything to say can't seem to stop themselves posting anything and everything. My favourite people to follow on Twitter regularly tweet about subjects that I am interested in. That's what keeps me coming back.
Perhaps, instead of trying to tweet what the 'cool' and 'popular' people tweet, try tweeting about something that you or your friends find interesting. That way people will keep coming back to read your tweets and you will gain more followers.

- Greg - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

Post whatever you like BE YOURSELF never ever try and be something you're not

- Austin - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

if your popular then i think you will figure it out. unless you are popular because your not you, in this case just be yourself and grow up a lil bit