Twitist Forums
Can anyone think of a witty comeback to this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can anyone think of a witty comeback to this? (/thread-31846.html)

Can anyone think of a witty comeback to this? - Youanna Rai - 11-09-2012 05:41 PM

My sister posted a link on my Facebook wall to a page called ' locking your sister outside so people think you have a guard dog'. Implying that I am a dog Smile now it is just some friendly banter but I can't think of a good comeback to write. Anyone got an ideas? We have a dog so I could mention something about her and the dog.

- Mario B - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

Post a status: It's hard to have BOTH sister and a dog. Most of the time I can't figure out who's who!

- Samantha Davis - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

I would reply "sorry i forgot to let you back in" which is implying she is indeed the dog and not you.

- greenman - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

She is just jealous because I get lots of bones and she gets none. She'll probably end up an "old maid"

- Jesse L - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

say something like that the only reason you go outside is so the dog and them can have their special alone time

- Justin Miller - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

How bout, "great idea sis! Are you sure you can handle being tied up like that? We can get a bowl with your name on it and everything!" I don't know the context of the post, but basically you'd be acting like the suggestion was for her to be the dog...he he

- Respectedmorning397 - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

How about "Having a sister and a dog is hard to tell the difference but I make due" or "when I yell to my sister whoever barks first my sister or dog is who I talk too" he he Smile you asked for ideas.