Twitist Forums
What to say to a guy who insulted my 10 year old brother on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What to say to a guy who insulted my 10 year old brother on facebook? (/thread-31908.html)

What to say to a guy who insulted my 10 year old brother on facebook? - StarryNight - 11-09-2012 05:43 PM

So this guy my little brother knows insulted my little brother on his wall saying swear words that my little brother shouldnt know about.
Since hes not in the country, i cant say anything to his face.
I want to write someting on his wall, that will make him embarrased, but nothing too harsh.
Aany suggestons!?
Yes i know he shouldnt be on facebook lol.
But he only goes on for farmville so i let him off.

- Takkun. - 11-09-2012 05:51 PM

Your 10 year old little brother shouldn't even be on Facebook.

- Pierre Genthon - 11-09-2012 05:51 PM

"motherfucker" will do the trick ^^

- hong - 11-09-2012 05:51 PM

"WTH!! YOU F**K HEAD! shame...shame...shame..shame..."

- Kc - 11-09-2012 05:51 PM

here is wat you say heyy man its pretty sad that you go around dissing 10 year olds becasuse ur to scared to disses some one as big as you because you know you will get yo @$$ beat

- amanda please - 11-09-2012 05:51 PM

i would just say "seriously? is your life really that pathetic that you have to resort to insulting little kids? real mature..."

- Alexa - 11-09-2012 05:51 PM

Well, your brother will find them out if he's on the internet, and best thing to do is go on your brother's account and block the guy, report him, and tell him that he has no right to swear at anyone because your brother never did anything to him. Best of luck!