Twitist Forums
Do friends get a notification when you delete them on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Do friends get a notification when you delete them on facebook? (/thread-31932.html)

Do friends get a notification when you delete them on facebook? - Taryn - 11-09-2012 05:44 PM

I want to delete a bunch of friends on facebook, because some of them are jerks and I don't even know some of them (LOL). I can figure out how to delete them, but will they notice I deleted them? I will they not know until they can't get to my profile?

Thanks!

- Who - 11-09-2012 05:52 PM

No they dont.

- mikaela - 11-09-2012 05:52 PM

no, but some people have an app for that on their phone. They get a text saying you deleted them. I don't think its that common, but their are some people out there that are really paranoid they will be deleted as a friend.

- Vinny - 11-09-2012 05:52 PM

No.

- Matthew - 11-09-2012 05:52 PM

Ur 'FB friends' don't/won't get any notification that they were deleted by you.
But, please be aware that there r certain mobiles that wil 'let them know, email them that they can't access ur FBprofile due to ur action when they attempt to.
Suggestion made. Do as u deem fit.

- Dennis - 11-09-2012 05:52 PM

No they don't get any kind of clue if you will delete them. But there is an application in facebook, called: "Undelete friend" .. If they are using this app, I think they can know that you deleted them.