Twitist Forums
How common is it for women to have absolutely no interests? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How common is it for women to have absolutely no interests? (/thread-32095.html)

How common is it for women to have absolutely no interests? - Woodchuck - 11-09-2012 05:49 PM

I see it everywhere. On facebook every girl's profile, her interests list "partying, shopping, partying, shoes, and partying!" but every guy's profile interests always have something like "playing guitar, football, etc"

Every guy I know says their girlfriend cannot survive a day by herself, she's always complaining that they dont take them out often enough.

Every girl I talked to said they did absolutely nothing over their spring breaks

- Big Bulge - 11-09-2012 05:58 PM

Girls are only interested in sex these days its sad

- Christina - 11-09-2012 05:58 PM

Partying, shopping, and shoes are all interests. They are just things that, perhaps, do not interest you. But not all girls are like this and, further, not all girls want to take the time to post their actual interests on Facebook. If you talk to these girls in person, perhaps you will find they have many interests.

Here are some interests common to my and my girlfriends:
1. Photography
2. Gardening
3. Reading
4. Animals
5. Dancing
6. Horseback Riding
7. Interior Decorating
8. Cooking
9. Working out / Sports
10. Traveling
etc.

If you find that a girl is boring to you, don't pursue her. Just go out and find a girl who is more compatible with you. Have fun and good luck!

- Andre - 11-09-2012 05:58 PM

Two words: Very Common.