Twitist Forums
Who all thinks that WWE is making a huge mistake with a 3rd hour of RAW? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Who all thinks that WWE is making a huge mistake with a 3rd hour of RAW? (/thread-32166.html)

Pages: 1 2

Who all thinks that WWE is making a huge mistake with a 3rd hour of RAW? - locomotive_27 - 11-09-2012 05:52 PM

Come on and be real guys. A lot of us can barely sit through 2 hours of RAW. Having a third hour just means another hour of nonsense. That nonsense being the rumor that the 3rd hour will be dealing with social network (Twitter/FB) and crap. Who wants to see that? They need not focus so much on the social media and focus on...oh I don't know...WRESTLING maybe?

- Chelsea - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

Agreed.

- massivefireman155 - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

You Might Be Right Since WWE is so crappy

- BabyGirl - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

I know! It's gonna be so stupid unless they make a lot of changes. Which I doubt they will. I don't think I will be watching for 3 hours. I'll just switch back and forth from channels and only watch when my favorites are on. But hopefully they go back to 2 hours cuz I thought that was ok.

- Steve - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

Since I work Monday nights in DVR Raw. I have a feeling I'll be fast forwarding though much as the extra hour.

- Jaana Karjalainen - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

You make well stated points and I agree with you.

- Austin - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

Agreed half of the time they can't entertain us for 2 hours so how the hell would they be able to entertain us for 3 hours makes no sense what so ever.

- ThatGuy - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

If they bring back some of the old guys like JBL Kurt angle Jeff hardy ect then it'll be worth watching 3 hours but if they don't then not worth watching the 3 hours.

- whitey - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

It would have been a lot better during the Monday NIght War era, because now WWE just plain sucks balls. I mean if you look at the guys if are there compare them to the WWF Raw is War guys, one would think that WWF guys where better.
Also the guys 5 years ago where better.
WWE has really hit the drain, i mean it has really began to suck ever since it went to PG.

- Super Bill - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

I think it's a huge mistake as well. I was reading online last night on a few sites that WWE is going to have 75% of the show geared toward social media and the other 25% to wrestling. This is why they are trying to start that new 1 hour show just to show wrestling. Most of the WWE creative said the 3 hour show won't last long and that it's a bad idea.