Twitist Forums
What to do if your brother has told your friend you have a collapsed lung? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What to do if your brother has told your friend you have a collapsed lung? (/thread-32171.html)

What to do if your brother has told your friend you have a collapsed lung? - White Chao - 11-09-2012 05:53 PM

I stayed home sick today from school, and my brother told my friend that I have a collapsed lung.

That friend told other friends, and I am guessing that a lot of people think that I have this condition now.

Tomorrow I am going back to school, but should I send a mass message on facebook before school that all is good, or just go to school tomorrow and let things happen?
People think I am in the hospital.

- Dark Angle2644 - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

Post on facebook and say your brother made it all up to get attention then go to school and if anyone asks just say it's not true

- Dill - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

yeah who cares, just say he made it up, whats the big deal?

- Priceless - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

If you had a collapsed lung, you would be in the hospital. And they would be diagnosing you because of your age. If they don't know the difference in that lie I would suggest you get smarter friends.

- MEEPOOBEE - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

You just gotta man the fuck up man.
Nobody gonna see that message before school.
It's pointless bro.