Twitist Forums
Is there any way to direct message Matthew Perry on twitter? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter DirectMessage DM (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Is there any way to direct message Matthew Perry on twitter? (/thread-3224.html)

Is there any way to direct message Matthew Perry on twitter? - Emily - 10-02-2012 09:49 AM

I know his girlfriends family and I am trying to see if he can help me find his girlfriends cousin, seriously, is there any way to message him on twitter or anywhere else?

Thanks

- Lulu - 10-02-2012 09:57 AM

D username + message
sends a person a private message that goes to their device, and saves in their web archive.
Example: d krissy want to pick a Jamba Juice for me while you're there?

- Vulgarapple652 - 10-02-2012 09:57 AM

When you want to send him a message you have to type @USERNAME < his user name, and the write your message.

- luvrokatz - 10-02-2012 09:57 AM

You can't direct message someone if they aren't following you. You can do an open message (everyone can see) by starting your tweet to him with @hisusername. If his twitter account is connected to a website, then maybe you can try to contact him through there. Or try anyone else who he is following, if you can contact them. They would be able to send a private direct message to him.

Hope that helps.

- its kristineee[: - 10-02-2012 09:57 AM

you can't, unless he's following you.
but you can tweet to him like
@histwittername & write the message :]