Twitist Forums
If you have a wife, should you be liking another girl's pic on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: If you have a wife, should you be liking another girl's pic on facebook? (/thread-32264.html)

If you have a wife, should you be liking another girl's pic on facebook? - Ana - 11-09-2012 05:56 PM

This guy added me. I got like 9 notifications that he liked my pictures. As I was looking through his I saw a comment from this girl & it turned out to be his wife. She calls him "husband" & even mentions his name in different status updates Thats not the point..my question is: should a guy be liking another girl's pictures if he is already married ? I can't believe he did that because he has her as a friend & she will definitely see that he liked my picture !! Opinions about this ? Whether they live separate I don't think so & they have a kid. Anyway for all of you out there who think Im going to date him & take him away from her. That is not even in my plans & he isn't even in my plans either .Am not like that..I just would like opinions on what I asked above. THANK YOUU

- Kissmedeadly - 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

it depends. maybe he just thinks your pretty, its not like hes hitting on you. right?