Twitist Forums
How do I get rid of the new facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do I get rid of the new facebook? (/thread-32276.html)

How do I get rid of the new facebook? - Jack - 11-09-2012 05:56 PM

I recently added the music playlist application on facebook. Once I did that, facebook changed completely and I don't like it. I can't figure out how to delete that application. How can I so I can go back to the old facebook?

- lutonoodles - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

if you look at the top of the page to the right it says go back to the old facebook. it's at the verrrrry very top though

- ♥MrSjOeJoNaS♥ - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

yea just go 2 the top and it will say back 2 the old facebook yea i dont like the new 1 either

- Marie - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

Click on the top right where it says "back to the old facebook" on the grey bar but have fun as long as it last because this morning I got a message on my news feed that the new facebook is going to be for every one soon, my guess in a few days or a week.

- El Conquistador - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

By knowing how to read the top of the bloody screen.

- Envv - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

At the top of the page at the left it should say switch back to old facebook, and click that.

- dan - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

On the top, it says "Back to the old Facebook", click it.

However, this will not be possible soon as Facebook plans to switch over to the new one completely so I would leave the new one if I were you and get used to the changes.

- T-Money - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

yeah, click the button at the top, i hate it to and hate that they're going try and switch us all, hopefully they realize that a lot of people hate it to. And let us stay with the old one

- musicalpolkadots - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

Just like everyone said, at the top right corner it will say "back to the old facebook"... unfortunetely, soome they will be makng everyone be on the new facebook Sad