Twitist Forums
Why is my sister friends with my ex and his wife on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why is my sister friends with my ex and his wife on Facebook? (/thread-32285.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why is my sister friends with my ex and his wife on Facebook? - erinl - 11-09-2012 05:57 PM

I found out my sister is friends with my ex husband and his wife, whom is the reason we split up, on Facebook. I have looked at all 3 of their friends list, and they are all connected together. I can't believe she would do that!

- I dare you! - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

I think its time you find a new hobby other than facebook.

Who cares, its your sisters friends... whats it have to do with you?

my brother is friends with an ex on his facebook, but it doesn't bother me. know why? i don't care that much.

I think you still have resentment and feelings in your heart for your failed marriage, thats why it bothers you so much.

- Katrina - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

Maybe she was just curious to see what was going on between them?
I know i request people sometimes just to see their info/pictures. Call me nosy but oh well.
Just make sure she's not chatting with them. Then she'll be in for it! But other than that don't worry about it. "friends" on facebook simply means you can see their page and such. Nothing more nothing less

- T a r a n - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

You cant control who your sister is friends with.
She can be friends with them if she wants, if theres no talking and no verbal communication, why worry? Maybe shes just keeping an eye on them. No harm Done. If it bothers u enough, just ask her to delete them. No biggy. Just get on with life, there in the past, and theres are reason he didnt make it to the future of your life.

- demonindesguise - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

you are a facebook stalker - get over it. Your sister can be friends with who ever she wants

- Jumper - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

she is probably competitive to get more friends. ..she probably does not give a rats ass about them, if it really bothers you just ask her to remove them and she probably will..no big deal

- Cracker Jack - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

I don't think it's much of an issue. If it is, talk to her about it.

- ronnny - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

Get over it. Just because the two of you did not work does not mean they can not be friends.

rd

- k00k004cocopuffz - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

my brother got pissed i was friends with his ex, but she asked me and i have no access to my neices. hard to decide because when we met he made her part of my family sucks being in the middle. i added her then removed her cuz my bro got mad i duno

- bet - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

now you know so get over it , you already knew what type of person your sister was when you and your ex was together